Bluetooth speakers are devices that use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to receive the audio signal. These signals are usually from devices such as smartphones, tablets, TVs, and computers among others. What makes them highly attractive is that they are portable. Besides that, they help to reduce clutter. Although there are numerous types of these speakers, they all have different budgets. Outlined below is a review of the Best Budget Bluetooth Speakers within different budgets and categories.
The Cheapest & The Best Bluetooth Speakers (around 50$)
This is the cheapest category of Bluetooth speakers. Devices within this price range are usually simple. However, the still help to enhance the production of audio. The best cheap Bluetooth speakers in this category are:
1. Sony XB10
This is one of the best cheap Bluetooth speakers. XB10 costs around $26.00. Simply pick it up and play. The speaker significantly enhances sound production. It should be noted that it comes with Extra Bass features. Besides that, it has a compact and water-resistant design. Therefore, you can conveniently take it with you anywhere.View On Amazon
- Up to 16 hours of battery life hence long-lasting playtime.
- Small and lightweight design. So, you can take it anywhere with you.
- Water-resistant design hence perfect for outdoor use.
- Bluetooth and NFC connectivity: conveniently connect and stream music online.
- Extra bass. Significantly enhance your audio input with this feature.
- It perfectly fits in tiny space.
- It’s durable and long-lasting.
- It allows you to effortlessly stream music online.
- It quickly attracts dust.
2. OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition
This is indeed a low-cost speaker. Angle 3 also costs around $26.00. It clearly produces crystal stereo sound. Note that this speaker has a louder volume and rich bass. The 3rd generation device effortlessly enhances audio production. This is mainly facilitated by the 100-foot wireless Bluetooth range.View On Amazon
Besides that, it has a 14-hour playtime. This feature in addition to the 10-ounce weight makes it highly effective. As a result, you can conveniently take it with you anywhere. This speaker also comes with custom designed precision stereo drivers. Consequently, they enhance the production of crystal clear highs and Mids.
- Exceptionally clear audio thanks to the dual precision stereo drivers.
- Surprisingly louder volume. The speaker has a 10-watt power pump that significantly enhances volume.
- Incredibly portable. This speaker weighs around 10 ounces.
- 100-foot Bluetooth range for better wireless connection.
- It delivers fairly rich sound.
- Perfectly fits in compact spaces.
- It’s durable and water-resistant.
- The treble push is absolutely bad.
3. JBL Clip 2
Clip 2 by JBL effortlessly offers convenience. It allows you to wirelessly stream quality sound from your gadget. Clip 2 easily integrates with smartphones and tablets. Additionally, it comes with a built-in rechargeable battery. As a result, you can enjoy up to 8 hours of playtime.View On Amazon
It should be noted that this speaker takes crustal clear calls. You simply need to touch your smartphone’s button. What makes it stand out, even more, is the echo and noise-free speakerphone. With the built-in carabiner, you can take this device with you everywhere. Besides that, it has a waterproof design. So, you don’t have to worry about spills and rain.
- Wireless daisy chain: wirelessly connect similar speakers and enjoy significantly amplified audio.
- Lifestyle material: they are durable enough and will indeed outlast all your adventures
- Rechargeable in-built battery: it conveniently gives you up to 8 hours of playtime.
- Integrated 3.5 mm audio cable: it seamlessly integrates with audio plugs.
- IPX7 waterproof rating hence can withstand spills and rain.
- Integrated 3.5mm Audio cable for a highly personalized experience.
- It has a mic for speakerphone calls
- It can’t handle big bass perfectly.
4. Aukey SK-S1 Bluetooth speaker
SK-S1 Bluetooth speaker is indeed cost-effective. It costs less $40.00 to get this speaker. The wireless device is absolutely elegant with an amazing finish. The modern speaker has powerful drivers. As a result, it produces big bass effectively.
SK-S1 allows you to absolutely enjoy the great sound quality. There is a total of 16-Watt of clear and balanced sound. It should be noted that this coupled with strong bass. With more than 8 hours if battery life, you can definitely enjoy long-lasting playtime.
- Simple and elegant design which quickly attracts the eye.
- Conveniently enjoy a fluid and sound quality.
- A total of 16-watt of clearly produced sound with strong bass.
- Seamlessly connects with your device up to 10 meters.
- More than 8 hours of battery life. So, you can enjoy the music again and again.
- Surprisingly affordable.
- Sophisticated and highly attractive looks.
- Perfectly produces sound at lower levels.
- It doesn’t produce extremely high bass.
- The sound becomes so harsh and higher volume.
5. Tribit XSound Go
XSound Go simply absolutely allows you to play music while on the go. It’s a compact but powerful Bluetooth speaker. The highly versatile device delivers rich and clear sounds. It fills large rooms and equally covers a large outdoor space.View On Amazon
First, it has full-range drivers which enhance sound production. Secondly, there are passive radiators which create an amazing auditory experience. XSound Go is particularly great for outdoor use. This is because it has a solid construction, sleek, and ultra-compact design. Besides that, it’s completely waterproof. So, it’s an ideal all-weather companion.
- Killer Audio: clearly produces crystal highs and Mids.
- Extremely durable: it has a waterproof feature that makes it suitable for all types of fun.
- Sleek and portable: its compact design obviously enhances its portability.
- All-day play: perfectly pump music all day long with the 24-hour battery life.
- Clearly expansive sound.
- Excellent battery life.
- Sounds annoyingly lead at maximum volume.
- The charging time is so long.
Best Bluetooth Speakers between $100 and $150
These are usually mid-range Bluetooth speakers. They are not expensive and neither are they cheap. Between this price ranges, you can definitely get a decent device. The best Bluetooth speaker within this range are:
1. JBL Flip 4
It’s an extremely portable speaker which is quite affordable. Flip 4 by JBL can wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets.so, you can take turns playing impressive stereo sound. To ensure that you have a long-lasting playtime, this speaker perfectly delivers 12 hours of playtime.
It should be noted that Flip 4 has an IPX Waterproof design. This means that you don’t have to worry about spills and rain. You can even submerge it in water. Do you know that you can amplify the party with this speaker? Well, you can effortlessly link it with more than 100 JBL speakers.View On Amazon
There is no better way to feel a deep bass other than with this speaker. It comes with a bass radiator that which effectively delivers in terms of performance. Overall, this wireless device delivers an impressive stereo sound.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets for impressive audio.
- JBL Connect+: Link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers to significantly amplify audio.
- Dual external passive radiators: they certainly demonstrate how powerful these speakers are.
- A solid audio performance that’s heavily coupled with rich bass.
- A reasonable good price tag.
- A long-lasting battery life hence more playtime.
- The mid-range sound is so underwhelming.
- The bass should definitely be improved.
2. Sony SRS-X3 Bluetooth Speaker
SRS-X3 has an incredibly vibrant sound. The cost-effective speaker is tightly packed with a 20-watt punch. Besides that, it as stereo speakers which are deeply housed in a bass-reflex design. As a result, it delivers rich and powerful sound.
This speaker allows you to stream your music wirelessly. It is specifically designed with simplified Bluetooth connectivity. In addition to that, it comes with NFC technology. Therefore, you can stream, pair, and control your music via the integrated Bluetooth.View On Amazon
Generally, this is a highly portable and durable speaker. You can efficiently move with it from room to room. This is because it comes with an in-built battery. So, you can enjoy your favorite jams in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom, etc.
- Conveniently move with it from room to room. It’s extremely portable and lightweight.
- Incredibly vibrant sound thanks to the 20-watt stereo speakers.
- Hands-free calling that’s effectively facilitated by an in-built speakerphone.
- Bluetooth audio streaming with one-touch listening.
- Elegantly designed to catch your sight.
- Perfectly delivers strong sound despite its small size.
- In-built speakerphone that enables hands-free calling.
- It slightly distorts sounds at high volumes.
3. UE BOOM 2
Boom 2 is insanely loud enough despite its small size. It particularly produces big and bold 360-degree sound. As a result, it energizes any kind of adventure. It’s specifically designed for those who want to enjoy “live” experience. The highly versatile and waterproof speaker allows you to get your music wet. So, you can take it with you in snow-covered, muddy, and wet environments.View On Amazon
This is a virtually indestructible device. It’s tough yet sexy. Boom 2 has been uniquely crafted from the most uninhibited premium materials. As a result, it’s tough, resilient, and absolutely stunning. If you want to party up, then consider this speaker. You can wirelessly connect up to 150 Boom Speakers.
- Insanely amazing: the loud 360-degree sound has deep bass.
- High portable thanks to its compact design.
- An all-weather speaker that can be conveniently taken anywhere. It has a waterproof, as well as shockproof, design.
- Party Up: wirelessly connect over 150 ultimate ears speakers.
- A long-lasting 15-hour battery life hence you can play it all day long.
- It has a brilliant design.
- A slightly improved sound.
- More robust feature set.
- The battery life is similar to that of its predecessor.
4. Sony SRS-XB30
This is one of the most perfectly designed Bluetooth speakers. SRS-XB30 provides extra music feel with the extra bass. With the dual passive radiators, it significantly produces loud stereo sounds. Despite its compact size, this speaker simply gives you the party energy.View On Amazon
You can easily connect your smartphone thanks to the one-touch ease. It should be noted that this device has both Bluetooth and NFC wireless connectivity. As a result, you get the beats going instantly. To ensure that your party is indeed fueled, SRS-XB30 has a wireless party chain. This means that you can effectively connect up to 10 wireless speakers via Bluetooth. Additionally, you can always sync music and lighting. So, everyone can dance to the same beat.
- Play music all day long thanks to the 24-hour battery life.
- Small and compact design hence you can easily pop it inside your bag.
- Clear Audio. You can automatically adjust the sound settings per your personal preferences.
- The song pal app allows you to easily and quickly control your music.
- Completely provides an immersive experience.
- It has water-resistant design hence perfect for pool party
- A long-lasting battery that enhances the playtime.
5. Bose SoundLink Micro
Do you just want to have fun with an adventure-ready speaker? Well, Sound Link Micro is here for that specifically. Whether it’s the beach, backyard, or road trip, you can conveniently take this device anywhere. This speaker provides crispy and balanced audio clearly. It, indeed, has unmatched bass for a speaker its size. Its waterproof design simply makes it perfect for outdoors. Additionally, it has a soft, rugged exterior which effectively resists dents, scratches, and cracks.View On Amazon
This is an easily portable device. In addition to the tear-resistant strap, you can conveniently bring it wherever you go. Simply strap it on your backpack and get going. Sound Link Micro has up to 6 hours of battery life. So, you can playtime as long as you want. With a wireless range of up to 30 feet, it’s without doubt that this is a great outdoor companion.
- Easily portable thanks to the lightweight design.
- Up to 6 hours of battery life that’s effectively facilitated by the rechargeable battery.
- Built-in speakerphone to conveniently take calls and access assistants such as Siri and google assistant.
- Crispy and balanced sound with clearly unmatched audio.
- A waterproof design in addition to a rugged exterior.
- Effectively resists dents, cracks, and scratches.
- Easily portable device hence you can take it wherever.
- It comes with an in-built speakerphone for hands-free calls.
- Significantly low battery life.
- There are definitely cheaper speakers that can deliver a similar level of audio.
Best Bluetooth Speakers over $200 or around $300
Bluetooth Speakers between $200 and $300 are indeed among the best. They contain the latest features. Besides that, they are elegantly designed and are, therefore, stunning. Some of the best Bluetooth speakers in this category are:
1. Bose Soundlink Revolve+
It’s definitely bigger and better at sounding. Sound Link Revolve+ is absolutely an excellent Bluetooth speaker that costs $299.00. It allows you to listen to music all day without the slightest worry. The highly portable device is mobile. So, you can be as social as you want with it. With up to 16 hours playtime, this speaker is without doubt what you need.View On Amazon
- Certainly the best portable speaker from Bose: perfectly delivers deep and loud jaw-dropping sound.
- Flexible fabric handle: it makes it easier for you to grab it and go.
- Durable and splash-resistant aluminum body hence enhanced durability.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts: as a result, you can easily take calls. Additionally, it has access to Google assistant and Siri.
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet.
- Full and perfectly well-balanced sound.
- It allows you to effortlessly pair multiple devices.
- Up to 16 hours of battery life hence lasting playtime.
- It’s only splash-proof.
- Its charging dock is sold separately.
2. Sony SRS-XB501G
This is an ultra-portable speaker that absolutely delivers brilliant sound. SRS-XB501G comes with an in-built Google Assistant to effectively enhance convenience. The wireless speaker effortlessly cranks up the volume. It has a live sound mode, as well as an extra bass, which easily gets people moving.
This device costs $298.00. Even though it’s costly, it makes your audio experience so much fun. This is because you can seamlessly stream music via Bluetooth. Additionally, it provides a multi-device connection. Therefore, you can easily pair it with up to three smartphones.
- Multi-device connection and as a result, you can pair it with up to 3 smartphones.
- Enjoy high-quality Bluetooth streaming.
- You can conveniently use it as a networked speaker.
- Easily control it via Google Assistant.
- It’s simply powerful.
- Superbly delivers quality sound.
- Physical buttons for better control.
- The app experience is simply below average.
- Its voice detection is certainly below average.
3. Riva Festival
Just like its name suggests, Riva is all about festivities. Riva Festival produces the best-in-class audio. First, it’s patented with the Trillium audio technology. It seamlessly up-mixes the left-right stereo to create quality audio.View On Amazon
Riva Festival also comes with multiple ways to connect. Apart from its high-resolution audio, it’s also perfect for unlimited streaming. Even though it’s quite expensive at $299.00, it indeed offers value for money.
- Multiple connections such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, in-built Chromecast, and Spotify Connect, etc.
- Room-filling stereophonic sound from just one speaker.
- Easily stream your music with high-resolution audio. It easily links with Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, and Tidal, etc.
- Extremely good Mids.
- There are lots of wired and wireless options.
- It always to be positioned carefully.
- Its style bass is indeed not flat-friendly.
4. Marshall Kilburn II
This is an upgraded Bluetooth speaker with certainly fantastic updates. Kilburn II has a stunning design that’s indeed amp-inspired. Additionally, it produces a well-rounded sound. Although its bass can be muddy at times, it perfectly delivers audio music.View On Amazon
- Over 20 hours of playtime hence it’s extremely portable.
- It produces a multi-directional sound thanks to the Bluefin stereo sound.
- It has a multi-host functionality hence you can easily connect and switch between different devices.
- Clearly defined top tones.
- Rugged exterior and extremely portable
- It comes with a cool and attractive retro aesthetic.
- The bass can be slightly muddy.
5. Edifier S880DB
This is a compact Hi-Res Audio certified device, they are specifically designed to connect with gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, and tablets. S880DB allows you to effortlessly stream audio music thanks to the Bluetooth v4.1 technology.View On Amazon
At the cost of $300.00, these bookshelf speakers indeed give you value for your money. They exceptionally produce crispy clear highs and big booming lows. The full-range bookshelf speakers come with a wireless remote for controlling.
- Versatile speakers that’s perfect for gaming, computers, and TVs.
- Wide-range of inputs such as Bluetooth, COA, USB, and aux.
- Metal diaphragm bass unit: perfectly delivers big booming lows.
- It has an elegant and lovely design.
- A wide range of input methods.
- It’s quite expensive than other desktop speakers.
Most people are turning to wireless devices. As a result, Bluetooth speakers are now among the best in the market. However, there is a wide range of these portable devices. Depending on your needs, you can, therefore, choose a device that suits your budget. The above reviews give insight into different Bluetooth speakers under different price categories.